Sunday, August 9, 2009

stupidness

oh my lord... honestly..i never thought i'm so stupid like this..haha
yesterday night after come back from softgym practice..i was hungryyyy. looking for food. at first wana eat bread..thn suddenly remember that still got some fried rice left (cooked by mom in the afternoon). i go reheat it and eat. did not know its a bit smelly edi. coz the smell not strong. ate some. thn bro come. ask him smell the rice whether is spoil or not. he say smelly edi lar. thn i go pour it. after a while.. stomach start aching. sms tell my jimui how stupid i was. that time was when my phone left 17cents. could only sms her one but cant reply. she blamed me...=( sorry lar.. i know she was kinda speechless and feel like laughing when she know bout that. some more ask me go shit it all out. haha. but i'm still HEALTHY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment