Tuesday, September 15, 2009

the story of the poor of luck

ya..definitely poor of luck. on saturday, went for PBSM meeting. i got some comments with the meeting that day. i'm not offending, but i was really bored on that day. besides, one of the commitee, i asked for his first aid help but he told me that he don know! wad? don know? i was speechless. then i have to come back home to google to help me on my injury. i was injured bcoz we were playing a game, like hide and seek, hahaha. thats call ribbon game lar, tie newspaper on wrist as ribbon and we have to snatch the opponent want. when i was hiding from them, i fell and sprain my ankle. first incident that convince that i'm lack of luck.

thn, on sunday, i went to nite duty with YMDs, me and another guy were playing dota. i got first blood yo! using axe. cool... haha. and then while playing, suddenly i feel something drop on my neck. i quickly hit the thing and snatch it out. shit! it was a bee. then the bee stung me while i hit it, i quickly pull out the ''needle'' and thn call for help. they put aloe vera juice on my neck so that it wont get swollen. phew, luckily i'm not poisoned. this is the second poor luck incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment