Monday, February 9, 2009

MY LIFE

my life...my life..
i live a happy life actually..
is a happy and simple life.
i don't need to worry much things and i don't really have a lot of pressure.
i'm loved by my family, and that's the most important thing. my dad, passed away when i was 8. maybe some people will feel very sad to lose parent, but to me, i gota thx my dad. haha. don think that i'm a bad son. after he passed away, i learnt to be independent. i changed a lot. i can feel that if my dad is still living today, i'm not i'm now. i guess i might be a useless person, only know to play, don't study and many many bad things.
since he passed away, my siblings and i have to help out in our small company. my mom, yet became the manager..can call as ''tauke soh'' haha, at that time, my siblings and i gota help out everyday after school. sometimes, when we were'nt free to help out, my mom gota do everything by own and with one worker. so, i gota call my mom as SUPERWOMAN. she is so strong.
my bro, hmm...wad to say..? he is bad, always bully me. hmph. haha no lar, i know he love me very much, teach me lot of things and sayang me. XDXD. now he is studying material science in UPM. my sis, graduate from hin hwa high school..no further study, but she is a yoga trainer now. tell me if u are interested in learning yoga.
ME..haha.hmm...i'm great person, i'm hot, i'm cool. haha. not actually. sometimes ppl say i act like a girl..true? no, of course! i'm true man..muahaha. i'm in high school klang now, beside the school is graveyards, we called our school as ''sekolah tepi kubur''. 4sn2, happy life in this class, got my crazy friends: tuck tuck the banana, jin hong the cool guy, TAN SRI kah seng, and hock han the slimming pil seller. we got a rock band!! i'm a gymnastic boy under a cultural group of SOKA GAKKAI MALAYSIA selangor branch. i'm proud of it.
one more special person existed in my life, my jimui. let me learn lot lot lot of things. she is my english teacher.^^ i wana thank her, she is the one who can always share things with me..teng..remember wad our promise har...ALWAYS HAPPY=)

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW... im touched lamey.. =D.. thx! i will be happy.. dont worry.. =)

    ReplyDelete