Monday, February 16, 2009

running competition

yeah. today was our school running competition. u know, a stupid thing, school ask who take part to go the stadium at 8. is so early. we waited there don know how long only they started it. at first i felt it was wasting my time. luckily i smart, i bring comics there to read. muahaha.i took part in 2 acara. 4x100 and 1500. i was in a good condition. for 4x1oo, form 4 want lar, sulaiman get the first!!! and, i'm one of the members of sulaiman. and, i was running on the track for 4x1oo. wooo!! so cool and so happy. after few hours sitting in the stupid stadium and stupid chair and the stupid wheather, finally my turn to run again for 1500. at first i wanted to drop that. all indian good runner running and i can't run long distance. i was 3 3/4 of the stadium track. first two lap, was good enough and i might get better to keep my speed like tat. then after that, getting slower. one of the indian who was at behind me first came beside me. we can still playing at the track while running. haha. then the last lap. i can't run anymore, i jog very slowly. by passed the audience seats (by the time not much ppl left) my friends and teacher was there to help me ''da qi''. then i act like the world miss, waving my hands, and everyne was screaming instead of booing me..haha. before the end line, i did wat keong suddested to me, purposely fall down and roll over the line. yeah, i really did, i know it was stupid. then the teacher there said: wa..walaupun kalah dah, tapi u banyak gaya haha sweat rite? btw, i'm not the last, some one left the track while running...

1 comment:

  1. OMG.. plz plz plz.. don't tell anyone that i'm ur english teacher. SIA SUI.. HAHA.. =D.. yor.. check your spelling and grammar mistakes before posting. I'm speechless..无语.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete